Skip to content
- For this year’s April Fools, the Minecraft launcher gets covered in random fire.
- It starts with 1 fire and slowly spreads until it reached a small limit. The fires randomly flicker out and reappear elsewhere.
- You get the option to press a water bucket “PUT OUT FIRE” button in the bottom left. This changes the button to a flint and steel “START FIRE” button.
- Hovering your mouse over a fire puts it out.
- There are sound effects that can be turned off – the fire burning, fire being put out, water bucket, and flint and steel sounds.